- 1 Tetley Pure Peppermint Tea bag
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) honey
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and pepper, divided
- 4 centre-cut salmon fillets (each 5 oz/150 g)
- 2 medium zucchini (about 1 lb/500 g)
- 4 cups (1 L) baby arugula
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 25 minutes
- Serves: 4
- Dressing: Steep Pure Peppermint Tea bag in 1/3 cup (75 mL) boiling water for 3 minutes. Remove tea bag and let cool.
- Whisk together steeped tea, olive oil, vinegar, honey, mustard, and 1/4 tsp (1 mL) each salt and pepper; set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grate well. Sprinkle salmon with remaining salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium; grill salmon for about 5 minutes per side or until salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, trim ends of zucchini; cut into thirds. Place spiralizer on smooth surface and secure according to directions. Using desired blade in spiralizer, turn zucchini into long strands, trimming with clean kitchen shears as needed. In bowl, combine zucchini, arugula, and 2 tbsp (30 mL) parsley. Toss with dressing.
- Divide zucchini and arugula salad evenly among 4 plates. Top each with salmon fillet. Sprinkle with remaining parsley.
Try It Now!