Make any of your favourite Tetley blends into an indulgent latte with the addition of steamed milk and your favourite sweetener. Enjoy the flavours of this classic dessert from the comfort of your mug. Bonus: no baking required.
- Steep tea bags in boiling water for 3 or 4 minutes; remove and discard bags.
- Stir in half of the sugar.
- In small heavy-bottom saucepan, heat milk over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until just steaming; froth with whisk or milk frother.
- Divide steeped tea between two mugs and top with frothed milk.
- Sprinkle with remaining sugar.
How to Make a Tea Latte - 3 ways!
Make a Chai Tea Latte with Tetley Teas!