- 6 cups (1.5 L) - water
- 6 bags - Tetley Pomegranate Green Tea
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) - granulated sugar
- 2 cups (500 mL) - white grape juice
- 1 cup (250 mL) - sliced strawberries
- 1 - apple, cored and chopped
- 1 - orange, sliced
- 1 - lemon, sliced
- 1 - lime, sliced
- 2 cups (500 mL) - soda water, chilled
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 1 hour & 15 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
- Pour water into a large saucepan; bring to a boil. Add tea bags and sugar; remove from heat. Steep, covered, for 5 minutes. Carefully squeeze the tea bags to release as much liquid as possible; discard.
- Stir in white grape juice. Cool to room temperature. Refrigerate, covered, until well chilled. Add strawberries, apple, orange, lemon and lime slices. Chill, covered, for 1 hour or up to 24 hours. Stir in soda water just before serving.
- Use frozen berries, if desired.
- The sangria is just as delicious with Tetley Green Lemon Tea
Per serving: 65 calories, 0 g fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 0 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrates, 1 g fibre, 15.5 g sugars, 0.4 g protein.
Try It Now!