Ginger Mint Infused Bone Broth
- 4 Tetley Pure Peppermint Tea bags
- 8 cups (2 L) beef bone broth
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) thinly sliced fresh ginger
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 10 minutes
- Serves: 6
- In saucepan set over medium heat, add tea bags, bone broth and ginger and heat for 6 to 8 minutes, or until steaming and small bubbles form around edge of pan. Remove from heat, cover and steep for about 10 minutes or until well flavoured. Remove tea bags and ginger; discard.
- Serve warm, or let cool completely and transfer to jars, then seal and refrigerate for up to 7 days.
Tip: Bone broth can also be frozen for up to six months and defrost as needed.
Try It Now!