Dreamy Camomile Honey Latte
- 4 Tetley Dream Camomile Lemon Tea bags
- 4 cups (1 L) water
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey
- 2 cups (500 mL) oat milk
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground cinnamon
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Total time: 15 minutes (+ 10 minutes standing time)
- Serves: 4
- In saucepan set over medium heat, heat water until for 8 to 10 minutes or until steaming and small bubbles form around edge. Remove from heat. Add tea bags; cover and steep for about 10 minutes or until well flavoured. Remove tea bags and discard.
- Stir in honey. Divide tea evenly among 4 mugs or latte glasses. Using countertop milk frother, heat oat milk until foamed and frothy (alternatively, use handheld frother until foamed and frothy).
- Divide foamed oat milk among mugs. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Tip: For added flavour, enhance the latte with a dash of vanilla extract.
Try It Now!