- 4 oz (125 g) - bittersweet chocolate
- 4 cups (1 L) - 2% or skim milk
- 4 - Tetley Earl Grey Tea
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
- Grate chocolate. Reserve 1/2 oz (15 g) for garnish; set aside.
- In small saucepan, heat milk until steaming and small bubbles form around edge of pan. Remove from heat; add tea bags and remaining chocolate. Cover and steep for about 10 minutes or until tea is well flavoured.
- Remove tea bags and discard. Divide tea among mugs or latte glasses and sprinkle with reserved chocolate
If you have an immersion blender or latte whisk, you can make a frothy latte after removing the tea bags.
Try It Now!
How to Make a Tea Latte - 3 ways!
Make Tea Latte with Tetley Teas!